Silence & Well-Being Day at Fintry
Following the closure of Fintry these last few months, we are pleased to resume our programme of Silence & Well-Being Days.
Come and spend a silent day here, enjoying the house and gardens all in their summer beauty.
You will also have the option of attending the ‘Homecoming’ poetry session at 2.00 pm in the Studio or via a Zoom link in the House.
Even while observing correct distancing and anti-infection procedures, we aim to provide you with a peaceful space and a time in which to seek the timeless within.
Numbers will be limited and enrolments for this first Silence and Well-Being Day restricted to those who have visited Fintry before and who are familiar with its layout. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org before enrolling.
- Places must be pre-booked and paid for
- Numbers will be carefully controlled
- Places restricted to those who are already familiar with the house and grounds
- Access to the Quiet Room, Temple, Studio, Dining Room
- Includes option of ‘Homecoming’ poetry session in the Studio or viewed via a Zoom link
- Free access to the grounds
- Toilet facilities available
- We regret that no books or reading matter will be available – please bring your own
- We regret that no refreshments will be available – please bring a packed lunch