Summer Silence and Well-Being Week
Following the closure of Fintry this last year, we are pleased to offer the chance to make a personal Silence & Well-Being retreat.
You will be able to enjoy the silence and peace of the house and gardens all in their summer beauty. The Studio, the Quiet Room and the Library will also be available for use.
Even while observing correct distancing and anti-infection procedures, we aim to provide you with a peaceful space and a time in which to seek the timeless within.
Numbers will be limited and all rooms are single occupancy.
- Flexible booking: any number of nights between 16th – 20th may be booked
- Places must be pre-booked and paid for
- Numbers will be limited to 10 guests at any one time
- Places restricted to those who have experience of attending a retreat at Fintry or elsewhere, and who are generally familiar with retreat life
- Access to the Quiet Room, Temple, Studio, Library
£95 per night full-board (simple vegetarian menu)
For further information or to book your stay please complete the form below or call the administrator on 01483 682621 during morning hours Monday-Friday.