October Silence & Well-Being Week
Following the closure of Fintry this last year, we are pleased to offer the chance to make another personal Silence & Well-Being retreat.
You will be able to enjoy the silence and peace of the house and gardens all in their autumnal beauty. The Studio, the Quiet Room and the Library will also be available for use.
Even while observing correct distancing and anti-infection procedures, we aim to provide you with a peaceful space and a time in which to seek the timeless within. (Participants and staff are asked to take a lateral flow test the day before arriving.)
Numbers will be limited, so plenty of space to yourself, and all rooms are single occupancy.
- Places must be pre-booked and paid for
- Numbers will be limited to 10 guests at any one time
- Places restricted to those who have experience of attending a retreat at Fintry or elsewhere, and who are generally familiar with retreat life
- Access to the Quiet Room, Temple, Studio, Library
- From around 3pm on day of arrival to after lunch on day of departure
£95 per night full-board (generous home-cooked vegetarian menu using fresh garden produce home-made cakes, jam, marmalade, etc)
For further information or to book your stay please complete the form below or call the administrator on 01483 682621 during morning hours Monday-Friday.