Donate to the Fintry Trust
Become more involved with the Fintry Trust by supporting its work. All donations of time and money are gratefully received and are used to further the work of the Trust in promoting integral wisdom. Donations can be made in the ways below:
- Online – enter the amount you would like to donate below and click the Add to Cart button to make a credit or debit card payment.
- BACS payments and Standing Orders – please e-mail the Administrator email@example.com for account details, sending your name and postal address.
About Reclaiming Gift Aid
When making a donation to The Fintry Trust with your order, please consider adding Gift Aid by selecting the Gift Aid Yes option. Donating through Gift Aid means we can claim an extra 25p for every £1 you give. It will not cost you any extra. More information is available here.
If you are claiming Gift Aid, please notify The Fintry Trust if you:
- want to cancel this declaration
- change your name or home address
- no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains
If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.